Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MY OH MY....... HOW TIME FLYS!!!






WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY:

1. Expecting a sweet baby BOY in January








2. Chasing my little Elsie Mae (she is 14 months already!)





3. Designing goodies for several shows this holiday season








SWANKY CLIPS
FOR ALL AGES
SWEET BABIES - SASSY GRANDMAS
Wear as a hair clip, headband, brooch, or necklace pendant!

ART MARKET Sugar House - October 10th
JENI GOCHNOR'S SHOW Holliday - October 15th & 16th
POSH FRIPPERY SHOW Murray - October 24th
ART MARKET Sugar House - December 3rd - 5th
BEEHIVE BAZAAR Provo - December 3rd - 5th

2 comments:

  1. Baby boy?! Yes! You get the best of both worlds. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Elsie! So cute! I hope you really do keep up on this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete